Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have dirt on my forehead and I'm hungry.  It must be Ash Wednesday!  And thus kicks of my Lenten Journey.  Join me won't you?

Yesterday the company I work for launch a new website.  On it, we had to submit two photos of ourselves.  One of just a headshot and the other they needed was a more interesting, possibly your family.  Well, since the husband and I decided not to put our kids on the web when the first was born, that left me with little options.  Did I say little?  I meant NO options!

So, with the amount of stress this caused me, i realized I had issues.  I did not know I did not like myself that much!  I mean seriously!  The one I did put in.  Um, yeah, totally doctored in Photoshop.
-No, you can not see the original.
-Yes, you can see the submitted photos.  Just be nice, I'm a tender peach.  http://showitfast.com/#/cassandra-campbell/

Thus, one of my main goals this Lent is to be more honest.  With myself and others.  In a nice way.  Because, after all, we are all tender peaches, aren't we.

So, a picture a day to start.  Til I can accept that God made me whole...and loves me....and think I'm beautiful.  The last will be the toughy.

What's your toughy to believe about yourself?

No comments: